Like rigid PCBs, flexible PCBs come in single, double or multilayer formats. As
they need to be printed on a flexible material, they tend to cost more for fabrication.
Ronak circuits Pvt. Ltd. makes Flexible PCBs with Immersion Silver, Immersion gold
To do so, they are simply built using materials that might be waterproof, shockproof,
corrosion-resistant or resistant to high-temperature oils - an option that traditional
rigid PCBs may not have.
Manufacturing capabilities include:
- Adhesive less construction for thinner and more flexible circuits.
- Additive processing for higher density circuits. Trace and space capabilities down
to .0015" in production.
- Micro via sizes down to .001" diameter for high density, 2-layer flex circuits.
- Selective plating of gold and tin lead enables multiple attachment methods on the
same flexible circuit.
- Selective polyimide removal permits cantilevered and windowed leads.
- Alternate circuit layer materials such as beryllium copper, stainless steel and
cupronickel can be used for optimum performance in unique applications.
- SMT and thru hole assembly services. Package sizes down to 0201 & .4mm pitch.