Single Layer PCB
Ronak Circuits Pvt. Ltd. is dealing in single sided Nickel tab PCBs, Conductive
carbon PCBs, and Gold finger PCBs and impendence Control board A single-layer or
single-sided PCB is one that is made out of a single layer of base material or substrate.
One side of the base material is coated with a thin layer of metal. Copper is the
most common coating due to how well it functions as an electrical conductor.
Single sided PCBs are commonly used for a variety of applications, including calculators,
cameras, radio and stereo equipment, solid state drives, printers and power supplies.
Currently this is one of the most popular types of PCB on the Earth.
provide 24 hours quick-turn service for this.
Property of Single Layer PCBs
- Thickness of 0.2 to 3.2mm (with finish copper of 2 oz)
- Line width and spacing of 6 / 6 mils
- Minimum drilled hole of 0.35mm
- Minimum punched hole of 0.9mm
- Finish of UVSM / PISM with lead and lead free hot air leveling.