Extra Thin PCB
This extra thin printed circuit means the thickness of printed circuit board is
more thin than normal PCB. For most of FR4 PCB, Min thickness is 0.3mm or 0.4mm,
whatever it is 1L or 2L. For 4L, it will be more about 0.6mm.
But sometimes, limited to space or margin, or needed by design purpose, people needs
extra thin such as 0.25mm, 0.20mm, or even 0.15mm board, so that PCB can be used
in such as SIM card, sensor card, and so on. Extra thin FR4 PCB can be bendable
similar like a flexible circuit, but more rigid, and cost will be lower, comparing
with the same copper traces.
- Base material: FR4
- Board Thickness: 0.1mm~0.3mm(0.004"~0.012")
- Copper thickness: 0.5 OZ, 1.0 OZ
- Outline: Routing, punching, V-Cut
- Soldermask: Bare/White/Black/Blue/Green/Red Oil
- Legend/Silkscreen Color: Black/White
- Surface finishing: Immersion Gold, HASL, OSP
- Max Panel size: 600*500mm(23.62"*19.68")
For extra thin PCB, we can make it at 0.15mm, 0.20mm, 0.25mm, 0.30mm, with or without
the soldermask, and copper thickness 1/2OZ, 1OZ.